Maximum-Fixed Energy Shocks were more efficient compared with low-escalating energy shocks for cardioversion of atrial fibrillation.
1. NOAC-eligibility: AF without mechanical prosthetic valve or
moderate-to-severe rheumatic mitral stenosis.
2. Lifestyle modification is highly recommended to reduce and reverse progression of AF.
1. Catheter ablation for most SVTs is safe and effective and is recommended
2. In asymptomatic WPW, EP study is recommended in high-risk occupations and may be considered in any asymptomatic WPW individuals.
3. No amiodarone in pre-excited AF.
4. No verapamil in WCT of unclear etiology.
Heart Rhythm Box is a collection of web-paged style presentations in clinical cardiac electrophysiology topics. The page is created mainly for educational purpose. We believe that presentations should be more interactive and easily accessible. All pages are mobile-friendly, tablet-friendly, and of course, notebook and desktop-friendly.